DECORATING WITH GRAY WALLS. WALL DECORATION LETTERS. TABLE DECORATION IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS.
Decorating With Gray Walls
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- (wall) an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- (wall) anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- (wall) surround with a wall in order to fortify
- a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- grey: of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; "the little grey cells"; "gray flannel suit"; "a man with greyish hair"
- grey: make grey; "The painter decided to grey the sky"
- Gray color or pigment
- Gray clothes or material
- Gray hair
Decorating advice needed
What to do with this wall?
Ignore the couches - one we had in our unit and the other was in storage - and they will go once we find a lounge suite (which is proving quite difficult because couches seem to be really deep nowadays). Those tables will go and eventually the speakers will be mounted up high.
The room feels bigger now that we've moved the Billy bookcase out and have the layout like this. But that wall looks really bare, so any tips on what do do with it?
Living Room Fireplace-During
Ah, the deep gray
looks so much better than the fugly green on the triim and fireplace, not to mention that gorgeous yellowy-orange on the walls
Related topics: interior decorator blog wall decoration idea iron decorative fence christmas decorations for office how to decorate a craft room rooms decoration games blue living room decor decorating a ranch style home room decor online games rehearsal dinner decoration ideas
- (月) 09:27:37|
- Category: None